Things you should know the answers to:
1. What’s my weight?
2. What’s my cholesterol?
3. What’s my blood pressure?
4. What’s my BMI (body mass index)?
5. What’s my trigyliceride level?
6. What’s my resting heart rate?
7. What do I do for exercise?
8. How important are my eating habits?
9. What are my health goals?
10. What are my health beliefs and habits?
Knowing these is crucial for being personally responsible for your health. Not knowing these is a recipe for disaster. There are no short cuts to finding Peace.
There is a Peace that surpasses all understanding when you have done your best. Making excuses chases Peace away.
Top Ten MIND questions you should have answers to:
1. What do I read?
2. What do I study?
3. How much time do I spend learning?
4. How much time do I spend teaching others?
5. How well do I know my priorities?
6. What do I watch on TV?
7. Who are my friends?
8. How do I stay focused on continuous learning?
9. What is my IQ?
10. What should I be learning that I’m not?
Knowing these will give you Peace. There is no short cut.
Midlife Crisis is a household name.
There are two Mid Life Celebration Guest bloggers who are not.
Up first, this Sunday, is Erika Liodice, from Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.
Erika found Mid Life Celebration and invited me to be a Guest Blogger at her blog, Beyond The Gray.
Lorie Sheffer is also from Pennsylvania, and from my hometown of Spring Grove. Small World After All.
You’ll find their Midlife perspectives similar, but different.
Simplicity is an elusive goal sometimes.
Ok, simplicity is elusive most of the time.
But so are a lot of things that are important. Should that stop us from our pursuit?
There is only one, resounding answer to this question.
And maybe by tomorrow I’ll have my movie soundtrack song(s) to share with the world. This was a fun, and frustrating, exercise.
And anything but simple.
Should have seen it coming.
First thing on the list today, inspired by the Third Day song I’m currently listening to:
- THANK YOU Mid Life Celebration readers for visiting
It’s simply joyful to know that so many people visit each day. Your visits humble me, inspire me.
Second thing on the list: If a movie was made of your life, what song would be featured?
If it’s easier, what top two or three songs? Hard to pick just one.