Eating to boost our brainpower, even at midlife? Maybe.
Not suggesting any of us – Baby Boomers, Gen-X, Gen-Y or anyone else -should reinvent our eating habits. But maybe we could be a little more focused.
Ever heard the saying, “A little goes a long way?”
Simply saying that here are some ideas that may help you, once again, from Everyday Health.
Things you should know the answers to:
1. What’s my weight?
2. What’s my cholesterol?
3. What’s my blood pressure?
4. What’s my BMI (body mass index)?
5. What’s my trigyliceride level?
6. What’s my resting heart rate?
7. What do I do for exercise?
8. How important are my eating habits?
9. What are my health goals?
10. What are my health beliefs and habits?
Knowing these is crucial for being personally responsible for your health. Not knowing these is a recipe for disaster. There are no short cuts to finding Peace.
There is a Peace that surpasses all understanding when you have done your best. Making excuses chases Peace away.