Top ten MONEY questions you should have answers to:
1. Do you spend less than you earn?
2. What is your net worth (assets minus liabilities)?
3. Do you have a CPA and Attorney?
4. Do you have a will?
5. Is your image tied to your possessions?
6. How much do you donate to charity?
7. Do you have a passive income source(s)?
8. How are your investments and assets diversified?
9. What size is your rainy day fund?
10. What’s your retirement date, and plan afterwards?
These are the basic, fundamental questions you should have ready answers to. Money is the one most people struggle with understanding how it works.
There is a Peace that surpasses all anxiety, when we have a solid, practical, and proactive approach to Money.
Top ten SPIRIT questions you should have answers to:
1. What is Love?
2. What is more important than Love?
3. What is Hate?
4. What is worse than Hate?
5. How does the mind or body influence Spirit?
6. If you or your dearest loved one was dying, what would you do?
7. How do you count your blessings?
8. Whom do you thank for your blessings?
9. How often do you pray?
10. What’s at the very center of your spiritual beliefs?
These are the basic, fundamental questions you should have ready answers to. If not, you will not have Joy in your Spirit, nor will you have Peace in your Soul.
It’s that simple.
BODY - One of Life's Big Four
Things you should know the answers to:
1. What’s my weight?
2. What’s my cholesterol?
3. What’s my blood pressure?
4. What’s my
(body mass index)? BMI
5. What’s my
? trigyliceride level
6. What’s my resting heart rate?
7. What do I do for exercise?
8. How important are my eating habits?
9. What are my health goals?
10. What are my health beliefs and habits?
Knowing these is crucial for being personally responsible for your health. Not knowing these is a recipe for disaster. There are no short cuts to finding Peace.
There is a Peace that surpasses all understanding when you have done your best. Making excuses chases Peace away.
Top Ten MIND questions you should have answers to:
1. What do I read?
2. What do I study?
3. How much time do I spend learning?
4. How much time do I spend teaching others?
5. How well do I know my priorities?
6. What do I watch on TV?
7. Who are my friends?
8. How do I stay focused on continuous learning?
9. What is my IQ?
10. What should I be learning that I’m not?
Knowing these will give you Peace. There is no short cut.
Some simple numbers to show the possibilities when giving up isn’t an option, and neither is dreaming small dreams.
30,000+: Number of Monthly Visits
Five: Number of Daily blogs written
200: jeffnoelmidlife You Tubes uploaded, in past 8 months
Hundreds of thousands of Monthly Page Views
First: Google Page display for all five blogs
Last: Where I want to be (humble, least, meek)
Raising enough money to find a cure for an incurable disease.
Impossible is nothing.
Thank you for your visits. There are enormous plans for Mid Life Celebration. This is just the beginning. Together, we can and will help shape the world in a way that teaches young children personal responsibility, beginning in elementary schools.