Have been thinking about you. Yes you, reading this now. i appreciate your presence. Thank you.
Here’s to hoping your day today is really special.
i don’t mean special in the traditional sense like a holiday or milestone or something exciting.
i mean special in that you are able to go through your day being fully present.
(photo: Yosemite operating system install complete.)
Why can so few of us slow down enough to appreciate unusually rare art?
Called three people yesterday on the flight home from Detroit. The calls were the first of this type in 55 years.
The people were chosen for their dedication, support, encouragement, loyalty, hope.
People side by side with MLC from the beginning in April 2009.
Mid Life Celebration’s very first post was November 14, 2008.
Sure it’s challenging to read five daily, differently-themed blog posts for five-plus years.
Maybe they were contacted because they understand it’s exponentially more challenging to write them.
No theory here.
Only real life in real time.
Three groups of people (and we move through all three in our lifetime, yet have a general comfort zone):
- fence-sitters (waffle back and forth)
Mid Life Celebration is a book that will have the following fairly predictable outcomes:
- optimists – will cheer, take action, and show gratitude
- pessimists – will be defensive, angry, and bad mouth
- fence sitters – will agree because the truths are self-evident, but won’t do anything
You know, a miracle could happen, and everyone, everywhere would find the message as the right catalyst at the right time.
We can dream can’t we?
PS. Yes, the tee shirt number is one billion.
Dear Readers, each morning I think of you and wonder six things. Do you know:
- How grateful I am for your company?
- How much I hope you get more out of this now than when you started?
- How often I dream that you find it worthy to share with others?
- How scary it can be to be a writer?
- How sincerely I value your feedback?
- How often I think about one through five?
Be well today and remain amazed.