Saturday. Finally. “Thought it would never get here”, people exclaim. Can you relate?
We see it over and over and over, don’t we:
- “Can’t wait for the weekend”.
- “Thought the weekend would never get here”.
- “The week is finally over”.
- “The week was hell”.
If we are truly thankful for our midlife situation, wouldn’t it sound more like this?:
- “Can’t wait to get started again on Monday”.
- “The week flew by”.
- “Wish I had one more day before Saturday”.
- “That was the best week of my life”.
All I’m trying to say is thankfulness places a whole new perspective on how we see the world and our place in it. But you already know that, right?