- Spend time dreaming
- Dream extravagantly
- Dream big
- Dream for your community
- Dream for your world
- Be on the front line of your dream
- Preach everyday, when necessary use words
• • • • •
This website is about our MIND. To read today’s post about our BODY, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.
Two midlife liberation tips you will not hear anyplace else:
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Eliminate stress medication by treating the cause, not the symptoms
We pollute our mind, body and spirit so slowly over the years, we are able to rationalize that we have not really polluted it. No?
Boomers, this will be us one day. Will we have the guts and determination to publicly show our slowness?
Four things to do everyday to be happier:
- Enjoy the luxury of being alive
- Enjoy the luxury of growing older
- Enjoy the privilege to be an example
- Enjoy the luxury of getting out of bed each morning
Moments like these are rare, so we must create them with our mental imagining powers…
When mentally overwhelmed, try:
- long, slow, deep, breaths
- calming your mind with nice thoughts
- count the introverted blessings that don’t naturally call for attention
- spontaneously dream creatively and big picture-ish
The rewards are often unexpected while trying to stay out of trouble and be a likable person… while questioning literally everything.
Attitude, like real estate, has three important considerations: