(photo: Six months is a long time. Imagine an entire year.)
You know the coolest thing about an intensely positive attitude?
You are ok doing the craziest experiments that:
- No one else is even thinking of doing.
- No one else would even dream of succeeding at it.
Twelve more days to complete one year of not using I, Me, my, or mine.
- Five blogs a day. And yes, that’s 1,865 posts.
- Not in emails for Disney.
- Not in emails for MLC.
- Not in personal emails.
- Not in a single social media update, reply, comment. Not one. For a year.
To be honest, it’s insane.
But some unexpected Magic happened.
Have you ever tried it? For a day? A week? Longer?
See how crazy it is.
The benefits are staggering.
First up was learning an invisible (unknown) definition of humility.