If food can scientifically help reduce our crankiness, what role do our daily habits play? If we do these daily, would it help or hurt our crankiness?:
- read, study, associate with, and practice positive thinking
- exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, get adequate rest
- pray for and serve others before self
- becoming increasingly more effective and efficient at our job
- get and stay decently organized
What say ye?
PS. the photo’s subliminal message is you should strive to be a good one (B1) at whatever you do and I’ve learned to do this on my team of 29 years.