Midlife Celebration has 9 1/2 updates:
1. Being prepared for the unexpected is the underlying message at midlife celebration. Yesterday – fears of a second recession.
2. Since 2009, been setting the stage for a healthy running comeback. Big event next month.
3. First time ever: took a month’s vacation in July.
4. July’s Mid Life Celebration, LLC’s visits passed 130k. Credit to a month off and 3rd annual writer’s get-a-way.
5. Prayers (please) for Father-In-Law (85) to recover from back surgery (last week).
6. Prayers (please) that a second recession never happens.
7. Have been quiet about the Midlife Celebration’s first book on purpose. Patience is a virtue.
8. Love my wife more than ever.
9. Never getting bored with the basics should drive us to a well-balanced life.
9.5. Happy first day of Fall.
Midlife Celebration writes daily, short, pithy blog posts, except for occasional updates like today’s.