Your midlife challenge: Do something great before you die
- Midlife can stink
- We don’t need to feel trapped in midlife
- Midlife is our rite of passage to old age
- Our struggle to find balance and meaning is universal
- Midlife crisis redefined for us Boomers…
- When we finally arrive at where we’ve spent years chasing and realize it isn’t what we wanted after all.
- I’m challenging 3% of my fellow Baby Boomers to do something great before they die…
- From mending an important relationship, to helping find a cure… or something in between.
A year from now you’ll wish you would have started today.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. Live like you mean it!
Click here or on my face to read the blog.
(there’s also a back story)