October 1, 2017 and top of mind thoughts this morning are:
- Slept two and a half hours past normal wakeup until 7:20am. Rare.
- Remember swearing years ago i’d never take a late flight home from Glacier. Did it last night. Rare. “Desperate”.
- Trip was “too short”.
- While it was tempting to feel remorseful for having to leave, i had to work harder than normal (but not very long…maybe 10 seconds) to channel my energy into being so incredibly blessed to have had this opportunity.
- Happy 46th birthday Walt Disney World and Magic Kingdom.
- Happy 35th birthday Epcot.
- Looking forward to opening a box today at Epcot – sent from China.
- Leaning more heavily toward spending double the time at Glacier next Summer. Four-plus weeks instead of two-plus weeks.
- Spent more time (still a drop in the bucket compared to heavy users) on Facebook since i am posting Glacier photos and videos.
- Getting closer to making a decision on a post to share how the real battle from the onlookers isn’t with politics, it’s with the CEO of their life.
- The reality of my 10-year goal to do everthing i want to do before time is up – i only have one more Summer – June 8, 2019 is the “deadline”.
- i wonder what older members of my Family want, if anything, from me.
Writing is good for my health.
• • • • •
This website is about our MIND. To read today’s post about our BODY, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.