1. Do you spend less than you earn?
2. What is your net worth (assets minus liabilities)?
3. Do you have a CPA and Attorney?
4. Do you have a will?
5. Is your image tied to your possessions?
6. How much do you donate to charity?
7. Do you have a passive income source(s)?
8. How are your investments and assets diversified?
9. What size is your rainy day fund?
10. What’s your retirement date, and plan afterwards?
What is our spirit, and is it different from our mind and our body? And, if it is different, how and why?
You can be a genius and have a poor attitude, or spirit. You can be a relatively uneducated person and have a great attitude, or spirit.
You can be an Olympic athlete and have a poor attitude, or spirit. You can have a crippled body and have a great attitude, or spirit.
Webster’s dictionary defines spirit in this way:
“2. the thinking, motivating, feeling part of man, often as distinguished from the body; mind; intelligence” 6. frame of mind; disposition; mood; temper” 7. vivacity, courage, vigor, enthusiasm, etc” 8. “enthusiasm and loyalty” 10. “a pervading animating principle, essential or characteristic quality, or prevailing tendency or attitude” 11. “a divine animating influence or inspiration”
I believe the spirit is seperate from the mind (brain). You can believe whatever you want. It all depends on your attitude and tendancies.
1. What is Love?
2. What is more important than Love?
3. What is Hate?
4. What is worse than Hate?
5. Does the mind or body influence Love?
6. If your dearest loved one was diagnosed with a severe medical condition, what would you do?
7. How do you count your blessings?
8. Whom do you thank for your blessings?
9. Do you pray?
10. What’s at the very center of your spiritual beliefs?
Does the quality of your training make a difference in the results you get? You know it does. What would you invest to have training that pays for itself and makes you money? JB Adams is an instructional-design genius. I believe his ability to ask the right questions, the tough questions, is unmatched. His gift – to consult, facilitate and design impactful learning – is what sets him apart from all the other professionals I’ve worked with. If you want the same old-same old, don’t look here. But, if you’re serious, and want breakthrough results, contact JB at www.AdamsLearning.com Check out his free, 12-minute tutorial.
Simply and professionally speaking, this blog is about getting better as a person. My focus here is on the benefits I’ve discovered by taking full responsibility for four key areas in my life – mind, body, spirit and money. This blog has absolutely no intent to discuss professional development or corporate business.
In case you’re wondering about my work experience for the past 35 years, I spent nearly a decade on the East and West coasts, drifting from job to job as I traveled and saw the Country. For the past 25 years, my wife and I have worked for a Fortune 100 company in Florida.
Make it a great day! Because if you don’t, who will?